Ranbir Kapoor is an Indian Film Actor and Film Producer who acted mostly in Bollywood movies. He was born on 28 September 1982 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.So Ranbir Kapoor Age is 35 Years as in 2017.Ranbir Kapoor Height is 6 Feet and Ranbeer Kapoor Weight is 78 Kgs.His Body Measurements are 42-32-15 Inches. Ranbir Kapoor Chest Size 42 Inches, Waist Size 32 Inches and Biceps Size 15 Inches.
He made his debut with the film Saawariya (2007).He is one of the Bollywood renowned actors and Ranbir Kapoor best-known films are Wake Up Sid, Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani, Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year, Rockstar, Barfi, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Tamasha etc. Ranbir Kapoor has received many Awards & Nominations for his acting performance. Ranbir Kapoor Net Worth is $30 Million and His Remuneration is 20-25 Crore per movie.
His Father Rishi Kapoor, an actor, and His Mother is Neetu Singh, an actress. He has one sister Riddhima Kapoor Shahani. Ranbir Kapoor has affairs with Nandita Mahtani, Deepika Padukone, Katrina Kaif.
Ranbir Kapoor Biography:
Ranbir Kapoor Less Known Facts:
1. Ranbir Kapoor’s actual name is Ranbir Raj Kapoor. Yes. He shares his name with his grandfather, the legendary Raj Kapoor.
2. Ranbir happens to be the first male from the Kapoor clan to graduate Class 10 and finish college.
3. Ranbir Kapoor still takes Rs 1,500 every week as his pocket money from his mother Neetu Kapoor.
4. Ranbir’s diet plan is designed by his mother Neetu and she even used to cut his nails until he moved out of the family house.
5. A complete mamma’s boy, Ranbir stills have his mother Neetu on his speed dial.
6. The actor is well trained in Jazz and Ballet. He has also undergone diction, dance, and horse riding classes.
7. As for music, Ranbir took training for two years and knows how to play the tabla. He learned to play the guitar for his movie Rockstar.
8. Ranbir Kapoor started his career in the film industry as an assistant director in Prem Granth (1996). He also worked as an assistant with director Sanjay Leela Bhansali for Black (2005).
9. Ranbir first met actor Deepika Padukone (his ex-girlfriend) while both were shooting for their debut films (Saawariya and Om Shanti Om - 2007) through their common makeup artists, Bharat and Dorris.
10. For their first date, Ranbir and Deepika watched Mr. Bean’s Holiday in Juhu, Mumbai and later they went for a long drive.
11. When Ranbir met Deepika, he wore a casual look with a t-shirt and a half sleeve shirt on top of it, while Deepika sported a white Ganji and white linen pants and had her hair tied up in a bun. Deepika felt that Ranbir wore really ugly shoes (Timberland) for his first date.
12. Reports suggest that it was Deepika Padukone who took her then-boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor to Katrina Kaif’s birthday party in July 2008 and Ranbir met Kat for the first time there only.
13. The first thing that Ranbir bought from his earning was a luxury watch.
14. Ranbir Kapoor tried some 65-70 boxers for the introducing shot in Wake Up Sid. And all the boxers that he wore in the film were his personal boxers.
15. The shoot for Wake Up Sid was delayed for three months during post-production, as Ranbir grew a beard for a role in Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year (2009) and he was unavailable to shoot some scenes.
16. Believe it or not, Kapoor boy is addicted to mobile game Candy Crush.
18. While commuting in his car, Ranbir has this strange habit of adding up the digits on the number plate of almost every vehicle that he sees on the road.
19. Unlike most Kapoor sons who have peculiar pet names like Chintu, Bebo, Lolo etc, Ranbir has no such nickname and is fondly called baba by his parents
21. Ranbir loves to read autobiographies and biographies. His favorite book is Heavier Than Heaven, a biography of Kurt Cobain.
22. A diehard foodie, Ranbir loves Sushi, Vada Pav, Dosa, Bombay Duck besides home cooked bhindi, jungli mutton curry and paya.
23. Ranbir is an avid football follower, his favorite football team is Barcelona and favorite player, Lionel Messi.
24. For his pastimes, Kapoor loves to spend time with his family, friends, and dogs, watch movies and play on his Xbox and PlayStation.
25. The reason Ranbir chose to attend Lee Strasberg Institute and School of Visual Arts to learn acting was because his favorite actor Al Pacino also went to the same institute.
26. While in New York to pursue a course in acting and direction, Ranbir made about 300 short films.
27.He also expressed his wish of becoming a football coach after he retires.
28. Ranbir does not sing at all and he confesses that lack of singing talent is definitely a shortcoming in his acting career.
29. Ranbir’s all-time favorite movies include Shri 420, Life is Beautiful and 3 Idiots. He also likes to watch TV series Travel and Living.
30. Interestingly, Ranbir’s choice of colors keeps changing but white, black and red remain his top picks.
31. When it comes to traveling, Ranbir’s handpicked destinations include New York, USA and Venice and Puglia in Italy.
32. Before making his acting debut, Ranbir learned the nuances of the craft by watching films of legends such as Guru Dutt and Mehboob Khan.
33. Ranbir’s favorite actors in Bollywood are Rishi Kapoor, Akshaye Khanna, and Kajol and in Hollywood, he loves Dustin Hoffman and Jennifer Connelly.
34. Ranbir often makes trips to Delhi to meet his niece Samara and elder sister Riddhima Kapoor Sahni.