Hrithik Roshan is an Indian Film Actor who acted mostly in Bollywood Movies. He was born on 10 January 1974 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. So Hrithik Roshan Age is 43 Years old.Hrithik Roshan Height is 5 Feet 11 Inches and Hrithik Roshan Weight is 80 Kgs.His Body Measurements 45-28-17.5 Inches. Hrithik Roshan Chest 45 Inches, Waist 28 Inches and Biceps 17.5 Inches.
Hrithik Roshan has worked in many Popular movies like Kao Naa...Pyaar Hai (2000), Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Koi…Mil Gya, Krrish (2006), Krish 3 (2013), Dhoom 2, Jodhaa Akbar, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Agneepath, and Bang Bang.He has received Several Awards including Six Filmfare Awards for Best Actor. Hrithik Roshan Net Worth US$45 million and His Remuneration is 40-50 Crore Rupees Per film.
Hrithik Roshan was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India on 10 January 1974. His Father Rakesh Roshan a Filmmaker, and His Mother is Pinky Roshan. He has an elder sister named Suniana Roshan. He completed Bachelor of Commerce from Sydenham College, Mumbai.
Hrithik Roshan married Sussanne Khan in 2000 and divorced in 2014. The couple has two sons Hrehaan Roshan and Hridhaan Roshan.
Hrithik Roshan Biography:
Hrithik Roshan Less Known Facts:
1.With his first pay Rs 100 that he received from grandfather J Om Prakash for shaking a leg next to Jeetendra in the 1980 melodrama Aasha, Hrithik Roshan purchased 10 Hot Wheels cars, which were a huge rage among little boys back then.
2. His official surname is Nagrath, not Roshan.
3. Hrithik attended Mumbai’s Bombay Scottish School, which boasts of a starry alumni courtesy celebrities like Aamir Khan, John Abraham, Ranbir Kapoor, Abhishek Bachchan, Aditya Chopra and Ekta Kapoor.
4. London (United Kingdom) and Phuket (Thailand) are two of his favorite holiday spots. Though he has never traveled to Japan, the Krrish 3 actor would love to visit it someday.
5. Did you know Hrithik was friend Farhan Akhtar’s original choice to play Akshaye Khanna’s Sid in Dil Chahta Hai as well Shah Rukh Khan’s role in Don (although he appeared in a cameo for Don. He was also offered Swades and (Siddharth’s role) Rang De Basanti.
6. A complete action buff, the superstar roped in Hong Kong’s Tony Ching, known for choreographing daredevil stunts in films like Shaolin Soccer and House of Flying Daggers, to design the thrills for Krrish and Krrish 3.
7. The Kaho Naa…Pyaar Hai hero’s first watch, a Swatch, was a gift from his (then) girlfriend Sussanne, brought out of her own pocket money.
8. Even though he advocates a healthy lifestyle, Hrithik Roshan found it hard to give up his smoking habit. But after reading Allen Carr’s Easyway to Stop Smoking, the Dhoom 2 dude didn’t touch a single cigarette.
9. Music is in his lineage -- grandfather Roshan and uncle Rajesh Roshan -- are well-known composers. Hrithik hasn’t had any trouble carrying a tune in films like Kites (Kites in the sky), Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (Senorita) and Guzaarish (It’s a wonderful world).
10. One of the most stylish stars of Bollywood, HR recently launched his own fashion label brand for casual clothing called HRx.
11. Hrithik’s parents wished for him to pursue further studies in the US after he graduated from Sydenham College (with a degree in Commerce) but destiny had showbiz-y things in mind.
12. It was Hrithik’s grandmother who coined the nickname Duggu for him. Apparently, she was looking for a name that rhymes with her son Rakesh’s Guddu. And Duggu is what you get if you keep chanting Guddu constantly.
13. If you follow the star on Twitter, you’ll already know he used to address his late grandmother Ira Roshan as Dida out of affection.
14. Hrithik had certain ideas about how he wanted to portray Emperor Akbar in Jodhaa Akbar. When he was dubbing the film, Karan Malhotra, then assistant to director Ashutosh Gowariker made some suggestions, which were initially rebuffed by the actor. When he saw the final version, he was dissatisfied and understood Malhotra’s point and decided to redub for Jodhaa Akbar all over again.
He also agreed to play Amitabh Bachchan’s iconic character for an Agneepath remake marking Malhotra’s directorial debut.
15. His pairing with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan may have created the maximum sizzle but he’s starred opposite Kareena Kapoor in the most number of films (Yaadein, Mujhse Dosti Karoge, Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon and Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham).
The fetching duo reunites on screen after a decade’s gap for Dharma Productions’ Shuddhi.
16. Hrithik has a thing for both cats and dogs. His pets included -- Puggy, a pug and cats, Pearl and Tiger and most recently a beagle named Paris for his boys -- Hrehaan and Hridaan. Sadly, Puggy and Pearl are no more.
17. Aamir Khan is synonymous with perfectionism but HR is no less. From learning roller-blading for Dhoom 2, taking sword-fighting lessons for Jodhaa Akbar to interacting with paraplegic patients as a preparation for his role in Guzaarish, the 40-year-old leaves no stone unturned.
18. Both Hrithik and his wife Sussanne, who recently announced their separation sport an identical tattoo --a six-point star with a red circle in the center on their wrist.
19. The actor assisted his dad on films like Karan Arjun and Koyla. And considers King Uncle his dad’s least memorable movie.
20. Hrithik signed both Fiza and Mission Kashmir, where he plays a similar role -- of a young man misled into terrorism, before the release and stupendous success of Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai.